AMERICAN AIRLINES DISCOUNT FOR ATT NFC FANS
Still need a flight to DC? American Airlines will provide a 5% discount off ANY published airfare on www.aa.com for the AT&T Nation's Football Classic in Washington, DC. The valid travel dates for this discount are August 26th - September 5
th. You can easily access American's fares and apply this discount by going to www.aa.com to book your flight.
Use the promo code: 7482DC in the promotion code box and your discount will be calculated automatically. This special discount is valid off any applicable published fares listed for American Airlines, American Eagle, and American Connection. International originating guests will need to contact your local reservation number and refer to the Promotion Code.
You may also call 1-800-433-1790 to book your flights, please refer to the Authorization Number below when you call. Please note there is a reservation service charge for all tickets issued by phone. Please use our preferred partner, American Airlines when you can because of the benefits provided to you as a traveler and to our organization for extended partner value.
- Electronic ticketing is required.
- Tickets may be purchased through the agency of record, or by calling American Airlines Meeting Services at 1-800-433-1790. For American Airlines ticketing, the form of payment must be money order, certified/cashier check, valid credit card. A separate $25.00 USD Res service charge will apply per ticket, (subject to change). For Airport purchase the service charge is $35.00 USD per ticket, (subject to change). For purchase outside the US50/Canada the amounts will vary by country currency.
- Under the Secure Flight program, the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) requires American Airlines to collect Secure Flight Passenger Data (SFPD). This includes a passenger's full name (as it appears on their government-issued ID they plan to travel with), date of birth, gender, and TSA issued Redress Number (if applicable). AADVANTAGE members are strongly encouraged to save their SFPD to their account profile by going to www.aa.com/MyAccount. For more information about the Secure Flight program, visit www.aa.com/secureflight or www.tsa.gov/secureflight. Ticketing Agency is responsible for adding all Secure Flight Passenger Data.
- AADVANTAGE members may accrue mileage on Group & Meeting Travel contracts subject to the rules of the AADVANTAGE program.
- AADVANTAGE upgrades are allowed after ticketing, subject to the rules of the AADVANTAGE program.
- 0.00 dollar (no value) ticketing is allowed against both zone and guaranteed fares only where travel is to/from Mexico, the Caribbean (including SJU, STT and STX), Latin America, Europe, India, China and the Pacific. Travel is allowed on American Airlines, American Eagle, AmericanConnection, and oneworld Alliance Partners only. Issue the ticket with the passenger coupon reflecting no value ($0.00) and the auditor portion showing the contracted base fare with all applicable taxes, charges and surcharges. Fare calc line must appear on auditor coupon. No commission or mark-up allowed. All ticket issuance and/or changes must be made by contracting agency.
- Please contact your Ticketing Help Desk for any ticketing instructions.